Objective, one and two day group tours (minimum of 4) of
the battle of Arnhem and Oosterbeek (along with a number
of other tours). Our trips are not physically strenuous
as most distances are covered by car or minibus.
• We can advise on local accommodation for you in
the Market Garden area – at no extra charge.
• Please note that although we do not provide transport
ourselves we can advise you on arranging this.
• Our group tours are available in English, Dutch
or Polish on request.
• We can research and highlight any direct or indirect
personal links you may have with Operation Market Garden
and build these elements into our group tour – at
no extra charge.
• Flexibility - We aim to build our group tours around
your requirements and timings.
value for money
• The basic cost of a full one day Arnhem
group tours (minimum of 4) starts from
45 euro pp.*
* excluding lunch, museum entrance costs, overnight
accommodation and special transport arrangements –
none of which are expensive in the Netherlands.
why not spend a family or group weekend in the Netherlands
exploring history. The Netherlands is easily accessible
by car or air at low cost.